If your App is new, Apple will have created a 1.0 version of your App inside the App Store Connect. Here you must complete the requested information before sending your App for review.
- Login into www.appstoreconnect.apple.com
- Click on My Apps
- Select the App you want to prepare for submission
- Select 1.0 Prepare for submission from the sidebar
Apple requires you to upload a minimum of one screenshot and a maximum of 10 featuring your App across different screen sizes. The screenshots will appear to the end users in the App Store. The purpose of the screenshots is to show the App's functionality to the end users. If you have any doubt regarding Apple’s screenshots requirements, you can visit their official page or reach out to the Audiorista team for support.
→ Further read from Apple: Apple’s screenshots requirements
To upload the screenshots:
- Prepare the screenshots in advance and save them on your device. The screenshots must contain relevant content from inside your App. The content should be representative of your App’s functionality.
- Drag and drop the screenshots in the matching well for each different size or click on Choose File and browse your device for the needed picture.
- Description: insert a description of your App with a detailed account of its functionalities and features
- Keywords: include one or several keywords to describe your app, separated by an English comma, a Chinese comma, or a mix of both
- Support URL: link the support information for your App. The link will be visible on the Apple App Store
- Marketing URL: link marketing information for your App. The link will be visible on the Apple App Store
- Copyright: enter the name of the person or entity that owns the exclusive rights to your App, preceded by the year the rights were obtained (e.g. “2007, Podwave Inc.” ). Do not enter a URL
App Review Information
- Sign-in required: Provide sign-in information for Apple to log in to your demo App. The information should be valid and active during the review period. We suggest you create a designated account for Apple. The account should give Apple full access to all content of your App
- Contact Information: enter contact information that Apple can use to contact you if necessary
- Notes: you can provide additional information about your App if it helps Apple understand the functionality of your App better
- Attachments (optional): you can add additional material for Apple here as well
Select when and how your App should be released after being approved by Apple. You can choose between three options:
- Manually release this version: you will manually release the app after approval
- Automatically release this version: Apple will release the App automatically after approval
- Automatically release this version after App Review, no earlier than (insert date): Apple will release the App, but not earlier than the date you choose.
After inserting all information, you should click the Save button on the top right-hand corner of the page to make the changes permanent. You can now continue to prepare your App for review or move on to the submission stage.