Creating a Google Service Account enables features like:
- Cloud base android app distribution
- Detailed bug and crash reports
- Connect to RevenueCat
Only the Play Store account owner can create the Google Service Account.
- Go to Google Play Console.
If more apps are available, choose the desired one.
- In the left panel click Settings. See the drop-down menu and click on API access
- On the API access page scroll down to Service accounts. In the bottom-right corner click on Create new service account
- A pop-up window appears. Click on the link to go to Google Cloud Platform. open until the next steps are completed.
- Google Cloud Platform opens. In the left panel make sure the Service Accounts tab is selected. Click on Create service account located at the top of the page.
- Add audiorista as the service account name. Click on Create and continue.
The Service Account ID will automatically generate.
- Click on select a role and choose Browser in the dropdown menu. Click Continue.
- Leave fields blank and click Done.
- Click on more options and select manage keys.
- Click on Add keys dropdown and select Create new key.
- Select JSON format and click Create to download the API Key file
- Send the API Key file to email@example.com and click close.
- Go back to the previous page with the pop-up window and click on Done.
On the bottom of the page we can see newly created api key. On the right side of line with key click on Grand access button.
- New page appears. We can see that the email is already pre-filled as well as other options. We leave everything as default. In the right bottom corner click Invite user button.
- Pop-up window appears. We can confirm this action. After, we are going to see the lists of users who have access. Here our newly added user is visible. This means we have done everything correctly.
If user does not appear try to refresh the page. If user is still not visible please preview the guide one more time to make sure no errors were done during the setup.
Remember: If you did not send the downloaded json file to your app responsible person. It is time to do it now.