Creating the app:
1) Register your new bundle ID by going to Certificates, Identifiers & Profile.
Select Identifiers. Click on blue + to create a new Bundle ID. Enter an app name, select Explicit App ID, and enter an ID. Select the services your app uses, then click Continue.
The name of the bundle ID should be in the format com.appname, as in com.audiorista for
2) Go back to your Apps. Create the app by clicking on the big blue + button, a new window will open.
2) Input the correct information for the new app. In the Bundle ID drop-down boxes, you should find the identifier you just created and select it.
For the SKU, simply enter the name of your app. then click on 'Create'.
App store checklist
1. In 1.0 Prepare for Submission, set up the age rating, take good care to give accurate information.
Lower on the same page, input the contact information you wish to link to Apple: They might use it to contact you if there is a problem with your submission or have questions regarding your app.
We collect 4 data types: Product Interaction, Crash Data, Performance Data, Other Diagnostic Data. Check these boxes for each type of data usage.
3. In app information, Set up the Content rights: Select “Yes, it contains, shows, or accesses third-party content, and I have the necessary rights”.