1. From My Apps, select your app. The page opens with the App Store tab selected.
2. In the sidebar, click the blue plus button next to "iOS App"
3. Enter a higher version number increment, for example, if the latest release was 1.1 then name this release 1.2
4. On the right, scroll down to the Build section, then click the Add button (+) next to Build.
5. In the Add Build dialog, select the latest build to submit.
6. Click Done.
7. In the upper-right corner, click Submit for Review.
|NOTE! If you encounter an alert telling you that some information is missing, then the requested information must be filled out before you can proceed. Fields you need to type in the information to will usually be further down on the same page, or in "App Information", "App Privacy" found on the left-hand side under "General".|